Monday, September 26, 2005


Why now?
Losing my other companion Giant my baby, baby my baby, or JJ was really tough.
Couldn't you be separated from Foxy? He left us less than a month ago!
You were trying to tell me that you were leaving us,
but I couldn't believe it.
We woke up this Sunday morning, and you were clinging to me.
You followed me wherever I went, then you made me follow you wherever you want.
You were trying to find a place to rest in peace, and I was following you trying to support you, to tell you how much we love you.
I saw a tear dropping from one of your eyes, I softly removed it and I asked why?!
You were trying to show me that we were living the last minutes of your presence.
And still I didn't want to accept this fact.
I felt your great fear. Was it that scary what you were passing through? Is it so scary the passage you were taking?
I hugged you to help reduce that fear, and you relaxed! Is it because you felt that I am close to you or because you lost the ability to fight?
What a feeling of emptyness without you!! A great void!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home